Monday 16 September 2013

What would mornings be like?

I wanted to use my copics as as base for a background.  I had never used them before and wanted a gradient effect.  I started with yellow (Y00), I just kept moving to a higher number, coloring one (usually the darker) into the lighter. I then used mixed media ink in red with a stencil. A good friend sent me the prima dolls and I felt she needed to pop so I used purple...in copic land it's actually called blue violet.  I used sticklers and bling to dress he pr up.  

I wanted the stamps to be outlined or modern looking and chose some background stamps or outline stamps with stay-on ink. I then used purple metallic paint to edge the page.  I just thought of the quote as I was very tired when I finished it and printed it on the computer and then used copics to color hem to blend with the background...it was a thought in the back of my head so I didn't want it to be in the readers face.



Hope your days are filled with love and inspiration!
Cheers,
T



No comments:

Post a Comment