Monday 2 September 2013

Art Journaling 101.....at least for me

Just a quick note to those just stumbling across this blog.  Its new to me....just as mixed media was new to me about 6 months ago.  I do have to tell you that when I first laid brush to paper and let the juices flow.....I fell in love.  Not a quick twitterpaited oh did you see that guy kinda love either.  It is a jump in with both feet kinda love.  I think I could have married the process straight away.  Not really sure what the love affair is with glue, paper, ephemera, doodling, ink, paint.... BUT it is highly addictive and wonderfully intoxicating.  

I plan over the next few days to upload some work over the next few days.  I think I am interested in learning more about tutorials and opening that door wide as I possibly can.  When life gives you lemons...learn how to make prints you can put in your mixed media journals and create a feeling of happiness with it. 

Until the next ramblings of a Art Freak...
Much love (directly from Jenniebellie- gush what a sweetie)
T

No comments:

Post a Comment