Tuesday 3 September 2013

All Things Are Possible....

I have had a mighty string of bad luck.  I don't really believe in good and bad luck, I believe that if you work hard then those things come true....but lately I have been reconsidering this thought.  For my very first ever Mixed Media or Art Journal page I really wanted to express this,

I frequent a social board called Scraps, Paper, Scissors and with the help of Helen, she encouraged not only to get on the mixed media horse but to also use the prompts she had listed.  I used a prompt for this but I cannot remember the exact wording....so here is my SHOUT OUT to you Helen!!  I was not sure and very unsure of where to begin so I just started gluing paper and the more layers I created the better I liked it.  I used some distress inks, alcohol inks along with some doodling and voila!  I felt that was all I could handle....after all it is overwhelming to take that new step into a blinding light.

Folks, if you love all things to create with then not only do I encourage but I say run....don't walk to your nearest store and get some mixed media paper and then run back home because you, my friends, are going to enjoy an incredible journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment