Tuesday 3 September 2013

Four to the Floor

The next four journal pages will be quickly explained as I go.  Seeing as how I am so desperately far behind getting these posted and would genuinely love to submit my entries for a design team I am going to flash them out .....

 
Choices is about making just that in life and how is affects you.  I have made some reasonably bad choices and journaled about it then created on top of my personal written entries.

 
Don't you have days like this?  Where you just want to grab a kite, balloon or wings and fly away from all the extra stuff that happens in life.  I love this image by Jellypark.  She creates such cute and whimsical digital stamps.  I used cupboard liner and ink to create the background...I thought it turned out wonderful however, I should have completed more layers 

I loved doing this resist technique.  It started with a Crayola white crayon...if you have kids around you have crayons and really do they use the white for anything....not wee little ones they don't!  I loved this quote because (in my opinion) without the wisdom of the previous generation where would we (as a society) be?  And it seems that every generation makes a lot of the same mistakes because they refuse to listen to the previous generation.  I love my elders but I too, want to buck the system....lol

 
I think this holds true for everyone.  If we all just tried to do something good for another person each day it really would and does make the world a better place.  My husband believes this too...he does it, daily and I am proud of him for it. 
 
Hope you enjoyed this quick walk through of some of my art journal pieces of work.
Much love
cheers
t

No comments:

Post a Comment