Tuesday 3 September 2013

BRAVE

What does it mean to be brave?  I think everyone has there own opinion of bravery.  I, myself, think that there are different kinds of bravery like when a fireman runs into a burning building to save someone or something that is brave.....that is an everyday hero in my opinion. 

I also believe that bravery exists on a more personal level too.  What I mean is when you are sick everyday or deal with a disease there are components that only someone with that disease knows about.  I have the disease but the brave people in my life are the ones who live with me.  My daughter and husband are the bravest people I know.  They comfort me when I need it, they help take the pain away just by being by my side.  Not to mention....which I am sure if you have been around anyone with diabetes for any length of time the mood swings are present....all the time!  So in this journal entry its about being brave or what you define as bravery...Go ahead I would love to see your creations and allow the world to see:  WHAT DO YOU DEFINE AS BRAVE?

Much love to all
cheers
t

No comments:

Post a Comment